Looking for help or information?
If this is an emergency or you need immediate assistance please dial 911.
2-1-1 is an easy to remember telephone number that connects you to community, social service, health and human service resources. Certified operators provide pertinent service information and referrals.
You can also find information by searching Ashtabula County’s 211 database
Red Treehouse is a vibrant online community for families and professionals to explore resources to help children and young adults, prenatal through age 25.
Easy to use searchable database of resources, organizations and events.
aha! Process developed the Resource Builder Model to:
- Work across all sectors of a community to address the root causes of poverty
- Support individuals as they build resources
- Achieve a sustainable community where everyone can live well
- For more information, Click the picture!
Resources & Information by Topic
- Early Childhood
- Service Coordination
- AAP Family Readiness Kit
- Ohio Resource Guide for Relatives Caring for Children
- Service Coordination Referral Form
- Service Coordination Release of Information
- Basic Needs
- Special Needs
Still not finding what you need?
Contact us at 440-998-8178
for additional information and referral resources