2-1-1 is an easy to remember telephone number that connects you to community, social service, health and human service resources. Certified operators provide pertinent service information and referrals.
You can also find information by searching Ashtabula County’s 211 database
- Work across all sectors of a community to address the root causes of poverty
- Support individuals as they build resources
- Achieve a sustainable community where everyone can live well
- For more information, Click the picture!
- Early Childhood
- Service Coordination
- AAP Family Readiness Kit
- Ohio Resource Guide for Relatives Caring for Children
- Service Coordination Referral Form
- Service Coordination Release of Information
- Basic Needs
- Special Needs