ACFCFC Members and Staff
Council membership is defined by the Ohio Revised Code and the ACFCFC By-Laws. The Council office is staffed by a Coordinator who manages daily operations:
3914 C Court
Ashtabula, OH 44004
ACFCFC By-Laws also define the committees which carry out much of the work of Council. Committee membership includes both Council members and community representatives.
- Advisory Committee: responsible for identification of service gaps, and recommendations to Council regarding strategic planning and development of Council initiatives
- Program Committee: provides oversight and monitoring for in-house and contracted programs and services, including Help Me Grow and Service Coordination.
- Finance Committee: reviews, monitors and makes recommendations on matters related to the financial well being of Council
- Membership Committee: facilitates nomination of officers and appointment of committee chairs, reviews membership applications, and makes recommendations on member roles and responsibilities
- Early Childhood Coordinating Committee: functions as a collaborative, information sharing forum focused on the coordination of service delivery for children ages birth to five years of age, as well as a resource for Council on trends, gaps in service and other salient early childhood issues
- Public Information Committee: provides cross training activities based on community needs and coordinates public awareness activities
Meetings of ACFCFC and its committees are subject to Ohio Sunshine Law and therefore open to the public. Some items included in the Meeting Calendar do not necessarily fall into this category. Please contact the Council office if you have questions about any meeting or event listed. For a calendar of events click here.